"Did not switch to transmit" - AGAIN

Vince Shirley

Hi all,

Aware as I am that I am resurrecting this topic I must again ask for advice from the wise.

I had today cause to completely remove JTDX from my system...and I mean a complete removal, not just a Windows uninstall.

I then re-installed version 2.2.156. and JTDX running solo works fine.

When I either use cherry-picking or manual calling I have the "did not switch to transmit issue".  It is no longer intermittent - it is continuous to the point where manual and cherry picking effectively don't work.

A couple of things to note -

1) Previously it was suggested that my PC might not be up to the job, as it were.   With Logger32 and JTDX running, waterfall and spectrum active I see in Task Manager I see anything between 10% and 15% total CPU usage. Whilst my machine isn't the latest whizz bang supersonic speed machine I don't think this is a bad figure.  Processor is an Intel I5-2400 running at 3.10 GHz with 16MB ram

2) I seem to recollect Bob, or maybe Gary submitted a JTDX "suggested settings" list to the forum which, despite a diligent search I am unable to find.  can anyone help me locate it?

For the record Accept UDP requests is "ON"  and accept all UDP messages is "ON"

Clearly I have something set incorrectly  - anyone help please.

Vince

Bob

On the main JTDX window (top right corner) is Auto Tx button green?  For JTDX tuning, look at page 564 of the v4.0.267 help file. SeventyThree(s).

On 06/23/2021 6:51 AM Vince Shirley <vince.g0orc@...> wrote:

[...]

Thanks Bob - AutoTX was the problem.

take care....

Vince G0ORC