Topics

deleated qso

Ronald Scalise

Is there any way to get a deleted qso back
As some dumb ass deleted the wrong one (me)
Wa5zfp Ron

Bob

Not really, no backup? Have you maybe exported to to clublog, LoTW or somewhere you can find the information? 73.

On August 7, 2019 at 8:26 AM Ronald Scalise <wa5zfp@...> wrote:

Is there any way to get a deleted qso back
As some dumb ass deleted the wrong one (me)
Wa5zfp Ron

Gary Hinson

Yes. In decreasing order ...

1. Retrieve the QSO details from your backup log, saved prior to "the incident".
2. Retrieve info from LoTW or ClubLog or QRZ log or eQSL log or whatever, uploaded before "the incident".
3. Guess and estimate the details, hoping to get close enough for a confirmation match (if that's what you want).
4. Plead with the counter-party to confirm. Try offering beer or diamonds.
5. Invent time travel. Charge up your dilithium crystals. Get a Delorean.
6. Live and learn, mate, live and learn. Become a backup evangelist, like me and Bob.

73 GL
Gary ZL2iFB

--
73, Gerry VE6LB ve6lb@... ve6lb.ve6hams.com