------ Original message ------
From: "Panos" <sv1grn@...>
Date: 2021/04/28 16:02:12
Subject Re: [hamlogger] database error?

I see that the problem occurs only on some lines (qso's) that have been (automatically via udp) entered without band (30m) but with correct frequency (10137.43). Maybe the fault is in my bandmap file. 73

Panos

Hi yes but, when Logger32 opens I get the following message (if you have a correct bandmode file please send) 73:

Bob

Panos, there is no 'correct' file, you must customize your own based on how you like to operate and you country's regulations. Click TOOLS | SETUP BANDS AND MODES. SeventyThree(s).

On 04/28/2021 9:22 AM Panos <sv1grn@...> wrote:

Hi yes but, when Logger32 opens I get the following message (if you have a correct bandmode file please send) 73:

Panos

Hello thanks, looks like I have some copy and paste work to do hi 73

Bob

Two minutes work. At the bottom of the 30m section make a CW row from 10.0 MHz to 10.15 MHz (or whatever your 30m band edges are). Fill in each column of the new row. Click APPLY. All done. SeventyThree(s).