Data Modes

Raffaele.Sogno@...

Dear Hamloggers

I'm using Logger since 2 days, therefore three short questions:

1. Whats a GOLIST and what can I do with together with Logger?

I've seen in the help, that is is possible to use a TNC to do CW. In the
DATA-Windows I have seen other modes like Amtor- PKtor a.s.o. 2. Is it
possible to use for these other modes a TNC too? If not, which hardware (or
perhaps software) is necessary to work these modes.

3. For what is the Zakanaka Soundcard digital software used? PSK31? Others?
Is "only" an interface to this software in Logger integrated or the full
software (if no where is the software available)? How to setup Zakanaka?

Best regards

Raffaele
HB9UAG