CW Machine Software...

Steph, F5NZY

Hi,

When I'm in remote, I frequently use the CW Machine, which is very convenient to make calls.
Do you think it would be possible to add a 'Keyer Repeat' in order to loop the CQ calls by a time defined in a 'Repeat time'?

What do you say, Bob?

73 de Steph, F5NZY.

--
It is vain to do with more, what can be done with less.
(William of Occam).

ja1nlx

Steph

Try loop macro.

On 2022/09/30 18:49:59, Steph, F5NZY <f5nzy@...> wrote:

Hi,

When I'm in remote, I frequently use the CW Machine, which is very
convenient to make calls.
Do you think it would be possible to add a 'Keyer Repeat' in order to
loop the CQ calls by a time defined in a 'Repeat time'?

What do you say, Bob?

73 de Steph, F5NZY.

--
It is vain to do with more, what can be done with less.
(William of Occam).

Steph, F5NZY

Hi Aki,

Good point, I hadn't thought of that.
It works, but I still think that if it could be ported to the CW Machine interface, it would be more elegant.

Let's see what Bob thinks...

73 de Steph, F5NZY.

Le 30/09/2022 à 11:57, ja1nlx a écrit :
Steph

Try loop macro.

On 2022/09/30 18:49:59, Steph, F5NZY <f5nzy@...> wrote:

Hi,

When I'm in remote, I frequently use the CW Machine, which is very
convenient to make calls.
Do you think it would be possible to add a 'Keyer Repeat' in order to
loop the CQ calls by a time defined in a 'Repeat time'?

What do you say, Bob?

73 de Steph, F5NZY.

--
It is vain to do with more, what can be done with less.
(William of Occam).

--
It is vain to do with more, what can be done with less.
(William of Occam).

Bob Schofield

the loop macro followed by a number will loop the CQ by the number of seconds indicated by the number - IE - loop5, would be every 5 seconds.
Bob/VE1RSM

Gary Hinson

Close but not quite right Bob.  You missed a space, I think.  Either that or I ought to update the manual.

From the User Manual page 559:

image.png