Topics

CW Machine Problem

Anthony Buscaglia

I just noticed CW Machine is not keying with my Serial WinKey 1.

The correct serial port is selected.

The speed responds when I press the Page Up and Down.

The Winkey works fine with N1MM+, Writelog and WK Demo.

I didn’t change any settings that I know of.

L32 V 3.50.420

73
Tony
K2NV

Anthony Buscaglia

I stand corrected. After I ran WKDemo it must have reset some settings.

It started working again.

Sometimes I have to close CW Machine and open it again to get it going…

73
Tony
K2NV