Topics

Cw machine is delayed

Chuck Miller

Edited

Just upgraded to 3.50.423 and CW machine is delayed. ie. if I press the function key for may call sign it sends  nothing,  until I enter something further then in sends the whole thing. Just started with upgrade to 3.50.423. Works fine with Winkey3 tools and N1MM. Anyone else seen this?

73, Chuck
N0NC

Mike

On Fri, Oct 30, 2020 at 08:42 PM, Chuck Miller wrote:
Just upgraded to 3.50.423 and CW machine is delayed.
Works for me on 2 different machines.
Mike

Chuck Miller

Some how VOX got changed to MOX in the winkey setup screen. I have to use VOX because I have PTT on a different serial port. IAW, I don't use the PTT output of the winkeyer.
Thanks, and 73
Chuck
N0NC

Bob

You said: Works fine with Winkey3 tools and N1MM

Well, whoop-de-doo. Try changing from MOX to VOX. SeventyThree(s).

[Edited Message Follows]