From: hamlogger@groups.io [mailto:hamlogger@groups.io] On Behalf Of Andy VA3PL
Sent: miðvikudagur, 27. nóvember 2019 16:22
To: hamlogger@groups.io
Subject: ODP: [hamlogger] CW machine

It is American made. Sam as you have, Made by K1EL.

I do not need to school you. Your CW machine work fine with WinKeyer USB.

On mine it is connected to the PC and PTT/Keyng is done through dedicated cable.

I set it this way to get CW working because your CW machine is not capable of providing keying through USB cable on FTDX101D.

SevewntyThree.

User of Logger since Zakanaka

Andy SP9KR

Od: hamlogger@groups.io <hamlogger@groups.io> w imieniu użytkownika Bob <k4cy@...>
Wysłane: środa, 27 listopada 2019 17:11
Do: hamlogger@groups.io <hamlogger@groups.io>
Temat: Re: [hamlogger] CW machine

Winkeyer USB? I have one of those, it must be different from the Polish model. On mine the USB port connects to the PC and PTT/Keying is by dedicated cable to the radio. School me please. SeventyThree(s).

On November 27, 2019 at 8:05 AM "Andy None via Groups.Io" <va3pl@...> wrote:

Hi Villi

I become happy owner od FTDX101D.

Been trying to configure CW machine (Logger32) for last 4 days and NADA. Not able to do it so I install my WinJeyer USB instead.

73 Andy SP9KR

On Wednesday, November 27, 2019, 12:03:59 p.m. GMT+1, Vilhjalmur Sigurjonsson <vilhj@...> wrote:

Andy,

Which radio are you thinking about. I do this all the time with the existing CW engine.

73 Villi
TF3VS