CQZ

Kenneth Hansen

Good morning,

I have a contact with a SC station with a w7 call, that when logged show CQ zone 3.
LoTW report and QRZ page shows correct zone as 5.

How do I fix the logbook?

de KB2SSE

Kenneth Hansen

Update

Sorry, not in LoTW report

KB2SSE

Bob

Click on 05. Change it to whatever, press the <enter> key. 73.

On 10/05/2021 8:02 AM Kenneth Hansen < kb2sse@...> wrote:

Good morning,

I have a contact with a SC station with a w7 call, that when logged show
CQ zone 3.
LoTW report and QRZ page shows correct zone as 5.

How do I fix the logbook?

de KB2SSE

Kenneth Hansen

That's odd
First time I tried it, I got a error msg, said could not be changed

Thanks anyway