Topics

CQWPX

Carlo Larosi

Statistic stops at SJ90 pfx. 73 Carlo IZ3ETU

Bob

I don't know what this means. 73.

On 01/21/2021 7:33 AM Carlo Larosi <iz3etugm@...> wrote:

Statistic stops at SJ90 pfx. 73 Carlo IZ3ETU

n5kd

Awards | Simple Awards | CQWPX

Ends at ZZ8 here.

73’ Pete, N5KD.

Statistic stops at SJ90 pfx. 73 Carlo IZ3ETU

Carlo Larosi

Look at screenshot

Il Gio 21 Gen 2021, 13:33 Carlo Larosi via groups.io <iz3etugm=gmail.com@groups.io> ha scritto:
Statistic stops at SJ90 pfx. 73 Carlo IZ3ETU

Kenneth Hansen

Mine stops at ZX0

de KB2SSE

--
Kenneth Hansen
Owner

Carlo Larosi

Maybe statistic stops at 5000 wpx

Il Gio 21 Gen 2021, 16:33 Kenneth Hansen <khansen@...> ha scritto:
Mine stops at ZX0

de KB2SSE

On Thu, Jan 21, 2021 at 10:30 AM Carlo Larosi <iz3etugm@...> wrote:
Look at screenshot

Il Gio 21 Gen 2021, 13:33 Carlo Larosi via groups.io <iz3etugm=gmail.com@groups.io> ha scritto:
Statistic stops at SJ90 pfx. 73 Carlo IZ3ETU

--
Kenneth Hansen
Owner
ScanAm Technical Services, LLC

Gary Hinson

Not for me: it works fine on my v4 system …

Try recalculating your statistics, Carlo: see section 4.5 of the v4 User Manual.

I think perhaps we ought to recommend a recalc as the final step of the installation and upgrade instructions, for everyone, not just for those who notice problems.