Topics

Combining Logs

Paul Scarratt

Please can anyone assist please this is from a friend of mine who's looking to use Logger32 in the future.

Hi all.

I hold 4 logbooks at the moment on QRZ and I'm looking for a good logging program. Will I be able to merge all the logbooks into 1 in Logger32? Basically I have my Foundation level log, Intermediate level log + /p & /m logs and a newly acquired full license log. So 3 different callsigns.

Paul G0WRE

John Munton - G7SSE

Paul

Shouldn't be a problem as long as the ADI files you're importing have this field: <OPERATOR:5>G0WRE or; <OPERATOR:7>G0WRE/P etc

You can have one logbook with different operators. Just create the logbook in Logger32 and import all the files into that one log.

See the following Help File, sections;

Using Logbooks
and

Importing Logs

These are worth a read too;

Changing Operator
Changing Logbooks

73 John - G7SSE

------ Original Message ------
Sent: 08/09/2019 12:56:45
Subject: [hamlogger] Combining Logs

Please can anyone assist please this is from a friend of mine who's looking to use Logger32 in the future.

Hi all.

I hold 4 logbooks at the moment on QRZ and I'm looking for a good logging program. Will I be able to merge all the logbooks into 1 in Logger32? Basically I have my Foundation level log, Intermediate level log + /p & /m logs and a newly acquired full license log. So 3 different callsigns.

Paul G0WRE

Bob

All four logbooks can be merged into a single physical logbook (if the user so desires). Taking the four in one approach allows the user to view statistics either individually on a per callsign basis or collectively for all callsigns in the physical logbook.  There is no capability to provide partial statistics (for example you can't see the /P and /M together. it's either one or all - Like Les Trois Mousquetaires). SeventyThree(s).

On September 8, 2019 at 7:56 AM "Paul Scarratt via Groups.Io" <g0wre@...> wrote:

Hi all.

Paul G0WRE