From: "Wink" <wink@...>
To: "hamlogger" <hamlogger@...>
Sent: Wednesday, June 21, 2000 5:35 PM
Subject: [hamlogger] COM Ports

I was having problems connecting my radio, packet and PSK31 PTT port to
a Pentium 166 Mhz computer. I previously had the setup running on a 486DX33
but it was too slow for PSK31. The serial cards that I used in the 486
would not work in the Pentium mother board. After some investigation I
decided to purchase a SIIG Quartet Serial PCI board. It's solved all my COM
problems, everything works great!

I just thought I'd pass this along for anyone that is short of COM
ports.

Gary - N2UM

Visit these sites for logger and other downloads:
http://www.itis.net/golist/ and...
http://www.chroniclenetworks.com/~dwm/Logger.htm

Wink <wink@...>