Topics

Colors, colors ...

Martin J.K.

I am happy L32 user for some time but the colors are confuses me.
If I understand it correctly the color settings in one window depends
of the color settings in some other window?

I am installing L32 on a friend's PC and looking for advice
where to start setting up the colors?
Which window should be set first?

73
Martin 9A2JK

ja1nlx

Martin

For Logbook page window color go to Setup/Highlight.

For DX spot window color go to right-click on DX spot window, click Setup/Appearance/DX spot highlight color.

For Logbook entry window color go to right-click on Logbook entry window, click Setup/Appearance/

and many more.....step-by-step referring to Logger32 Help.

73

On 2019/09/03 16:43, Martin J.K. wrote:
I am happy L32 user for some time but the colors are confuses me.
If I understand it correctly the color settings in one window depends
of the color settings in some other window?

I am installing L32 on a friend's PC and looking for advice
where to start setting up the colors?
Which window should be set first?

73
Martin 9A2JK

Martin J.K.

Aki,
thanks for fast answer.
Yes, I know all is in the L32 Help.
I am under impression that color settings in one window depend on the settings
in the other window. I may be wrong and that is why I ask.

I will follow your advice and start with the Logbook page window,
then DX spot, etc. And, of course, reading L32 Help again.

Thank you and 73
Martin 9A2JK

On 3.9.2019. 9:54, ja1nlx wrote:

[...]

Basically color setting for specific window (I mean Logbook page window etc) works only in this window.

However as you see there is no settings in Logbook page window itself, setting in Setup/Highlight works

Logbook page window and Previous QSO window etc.

Please tell me which window's color you want to set up. It may be faster....:-)

73

On 3.9.2019. 9:54, ja1nlx wrote:

[...]

Let me install L32 on friend's PC first.
Then I will tell you which color I want to set up.
It will be probably tomorrow.

73
Martin 9A2JK

On 3.9.2019. 9:54, ja1nlx wrote:

[...]

RRR

73

On 3.9.2019. 9:54, ja1nlx wrote:

Martin

For Logbook page window color go to Setup/Highlight.

For DX spot window color go to right-click on DX spot window, click Setup/Appearance/DX spot highlight color.

For Logbook entry window color go to right-click on Logbook entry window, click Setup/Appearance/

and many more.....step-by-step referring to Logger32 Help.

73

On 2019/09/03 16:43, Martin J.K. wrote:
I am happy L32 user for some time but the colors are confuses me.
If I understand it correctly the color settings in one window depends
of the color settings in some other window?

I am installing L32 on a friend's PC and looking for advice
where to start setting up the colors?
Which window should be set first?

73
Martin 9A2JK

It is my recommendation (but do whatever you like) that FIRST you set the colors/formats of the manty Logger32 grids. Click VIEW | GRID APPEARANCE ... This is a grid (picture below) ... Once you have set this, all grids will now follow this format/color. 73.

Martin J.K.

Aki

You put me on the right track.
I have started Logbook page colors first (VIEW | GRID APPEARANCE) as Bob recommended
and already set up some colors according to my friend's wishes.

I stuck on Worked/Confirmed window.
The confirmed QSOs are red color and worked are blue.
We would like confirmed QSOs blue and worked (but not confirmed) to be red.
Is it possible to change colors in Worked/Confirmed window?

73
Martin 9A2JK

On 3.9.2019. 9:54, ja1nlx wrote:

[...]

Basically there is no option to change confirmed/worked color in Worked/Confirmed window.

However there are some other option to change background color. Please read Worked/Confirmed

window section in the Logger32 Help. Look at paragraph 2.6.

73

On 3.9.2019. 9:54, ja1nlx wrote:

[...]

Look at this picture. We worked 20M/FT4. The 20M/FT4 cell is highlighted

with color you set in Setup/Highlight/Confirmed color.

73

On 3.9.2019. 9:54, ja1nlx wrote:

[...]

All is clear now.
Here is screenshot of my setting.

The red is warning color so we wanted red color
as a warning for unconfirmed DXCC country.
But it is not big problem once one get used to it.

Thank you for your help.

73
Martin 9A2JK