Cherry Picking

G4RRM Pete

Hi All

I want to work WY for WAS

WY sits in part of the DM Gridsquare.

Can Logger can be set to just cherry pick from just DM locators?

73

Pete

G4RRM

Bob

No. SeventyThree(s).

On 09/28/2022 5:59 PM G4RRM Pete <pete@...> wrote:

Hi All

I want to work WY for WAS

WY sits in part of the DM Gridsquare.

Can Logger can be set to just cherry pick from just DM locators?

73

Pete

G4RRM

G4RRM Pete

Thank you

73

Pete

G4RRM

Can Logger can be set to just cherry pick from just DM locators?

73

Pete

G4RRM

Darren Collins (G0TSM)

Hello Pete,

What I did was exported my complete log into an excel spreadsheet and sorted it to show any stations with the state WY. Then I manually entered these calls into the Country/Call alerts. When one of these calls pops up in the UDP Bandmap window they are highlighted and easy to pick off. It’s a lot of work but has given me WAS/FT8 on 20/17/15/12M

73 Darren G0TSM