Cherry Picking #ft8

James Holohan

Hi. Just wondering why my transceiver will not transmit when Cherry Picking mode is selected? That is, it doesn't respond to stations that are decoded on the UDP Bandmap. This is a recent development so I wonder if I have Ticked?Unticked some setting by mistake?

ja1nlx

Everything you need is in Help/Manual.

On 2021/04/29 21:19:54, James Holohan <holohaj2@...> wrote:

Hi. Just wondering why my transceiver will not transmit when Cherry Picking mode is selected? That is, it doesn't respond to stations that are decoded on the UDP Bandmap. This is a recent development so I wonder if I have Ticked?Unticked some setting by mistake?

Gary Hinson

… in the UDP BandMap chapter.

I updated the manual for Logger32 version 4.0.253 yesterday (“earlier today” for some of you).

I hope it helps!