Topics

cherry picking

Matthias Bellmann

After an computer breakdown i installed jtdx. JTDX works fine, qsos are logged in logger 32, but cherry picking does not work. Always the same in the event viewer:

15:51:00 Cherry-picking YB7WBC started
    YB7WBC sent:  CQ YB7WBC OI88
    YB7WBC not worked on 20m/FT8
    OI88 new gridsquare
15:51:00 Sent message to JTDX to call YB7WBC
15:51:03 JTDX did not switch to transmit
15:51:03 Sent Tx Halt message to JTDX
15:51:03 Cherry-picking YB7WBC ended *4

15:52:45 Cherry-picking EA2ELH started
    EA2ELH sent:  CQ EA2ELH IN92
    EA2ELH not worked on 20m/FT8
    Need IN92 on 20m/FT8
15:52:45 Sent message to JTDX to call EA2ELH
15:52:48 JTDX did not switch to transmit
15:52:48 Sent Tx Halt message to JTDX
15:52:48 Cherry-picking EA2ELH ended *4

I have no idea what to do.  Anyone cab help me?
73 Matthias dk4wd

Bob

On JTDX click FILE | SETTINGS. Click the REPORTING tab. Is the option ACCEPT UDP REQUESTS checked? SeventyThree(s).

On 03/05/2021 10:56 AM Matthias Bellmann <dk4wd@...> wrote:

[...]

Thanks Bob! Now everything is fine again.
73 and stay  healthy