Topics

cherry picking

Matthias Bellmann

When using cherry picking in bandmap i always contact stations already
qso-ed b4, even when  it happend just few minutes ago.

I clicked in menue config-show/block callsigns worked before any
possible combination, but dupes still happen.

In menue config-cherry picking options i dont find a applicable option.

Another fault of mine?

ja1nlx

It does not call worked B4 this Band/Mode and does not display them in UDP BandMap

with this configuration.

73

On 2020/01/08 17:45, Matthias Bellmann wrote:
When using cherry picking in bandmap i always contact stations already
qso-ed b4, even when  it happend just few minutes ago.

I clicked in menue config-show/block callsigns worked before any
possible combination, but dupes still happen.

In menue config-cherry picking options i dont find a applicable option.

Another fault of mine?

Matthias Bellmann

Sorry, I marked the wax you proposed, but nevertheless dupes occur. There must be something else?

Am 08.01.2020 um 09:57 schrieb ja1nlx:

It does not call worked B4 this Band/Mode and does not display them in UDP BandMap

with this configuration.

73

On 2020/01/08 17:45, Matthias Bellmann wrote:
When using cherry picking in bandmap i always contact stations already
qso-ed b4, even when  it happend just few minutes ago.

I clicked in menue config-show/block callsigns worked before any
possible combination, but dupes still happen.

In menue config-cherry picking options i dont find a applicable option.

Another fault of mine?

ja1nlx

If "Block selected callsign QSOd B4" is unchecked then QSOd B4 callsign are displayed

with "X" in UDP BandMap.  Do you see this ?

Does cherry-picking call these callsign with "X" ?

73

On 2020/01/08 21:47, Matthias Bellmann wrote:

Sorry, I marked the wax you proposed, but nevertheless dupes occur. There must be something else?

Am 08.01.2020 um 09:57 schrieb ja1nlx:

It does not call worked B4 this Band/Mode and does not display them in UDP BandMap

with this configuration.

73

On 2020/01/08 17:45, Matthias Bellmann wrote:
When using cherry picking in bandmap i always contact stations already
qso-ed b4, even when  it happend just few minutes ago.

I clicked in menue config-show/block callsigns worked before any
possible combination, but dupes still happen.

In menue config-cherry picking options i dont find a applicable option.

Another fault of mine?

Matthias Bellmann

I am going to check it, but it takes some time. Thanks

Am 08.01.2020 um 14:13 schrieb ja1nlx:

[...]

I checked it, yes the call ist with a X

[...]

Are you logging FT4/FT8 QSOs in real time by UDP messages? If not, there is no way for Logger32 to know if a station has been worked before. SeventyThree(s).

On January 8, 2020 at 7:47 AM Matthias Bellmann <Dk4wd@...> wrote:

Sorry, I marked the wax you proposed, but nevertheless dupes occur. There must be something else?

Am 08.01.2020 um 09:57 schrieb ja1nlx:

It does not call worked B4 this Band/Mode and does not display them in UDP BandMap

with this configuration.

73

On 2020/01/08 17:45, Matthias Bellmann wrote:
When using cherry picking in bandmap i always contact stations already
qso-ed b4, even when  it happend just few minutes ago.

I clicked in menue config-show/block callsigns worked before any
possible combination, but dupes still happen.

In menue config-cherry picking options i dont find a applicable option.

Another fault of mine?

Matthias Bellmann

WSJT - settings -reporting:

udp server 127.0.0.1
Port number 2237
accept udp requests, notify on accepted and accepted udp restores window all three marked.

FA session b4 only accept udp requests has been marked.
Both above mentioned had the same effect, Dupe calls are logged.

all qso's are logged correctly. I can make calls by clicking on a call shown in the band map. Suppose UDP is running correctly.
Hidden mystery ? :-)
73

Am 08.01.2020 um 15:34 schrieb Bob:

[...]

No mystery. You must have these two menu options checked. SeventyThree(s).

On January 8, 2020 at 9:59 AM Matthias Bellmann <Dk4wd@...> wrote:

[...]

Thanks Bob, I did so and it works now. BUT  i had the same setting bevore, an it did not work. After closing logger and updating to 405 it works. Already qsoed stations dissapeared from udp bandmap. Thanks for your help.

But i am sure, the next question certainly will arise :-))

73 Matthias

Am 08.01.2020 um 16:13 schrieb Bob:

[...]

Mike

Same here. After update to 405 ws--tx window is flooded by callsigns should not be shown here. Back to 403, all fine.
Mike

ja1nlx

Mike

Please give us more info.

This is what I see in UDP BandMap with Logger32 ver3.50.405 and wsjtx)

73

On 2020/01/10 16:23, Mike wrote:
Same here. After update to 405 ws--tx window is flooded by callsigns should not be shown here. Back to 403, all fine.
Mike

ja1nlx

This is what I see...

73

On 2020/01/10 16:23, Mike wrote:
Same here. After update to 405 ws--tx window is flooded by callsigns should not be shown here. Back to 403, all fine.
Mike

Mike

See attached screenshots. 403 and 405.
Mike

ja1nlx

Mike

What you see in UDP message debug window ?

I see like this.

and move mouse over "UDP" in lower status bar.

What you see ?

I see like this.

73

On 2020/01/10 17:24, Mike wrote:
See attached screenshots. 403 and 405.
Mike

Mike

I see the same, like on your screenshots.
Mike

ja1nlx

I do not know what is your settings in Config menu.
However try again with same settings as mine.

73

On 2020/01/10 17:44, Mike wrote:
I see the same, like on your screenshots.
Mike

This is an exciting thread ... I have absolutely no idea what the complaint is, so I'll take the easy way out, and just go back to bed. If/when someone can explain what is not working as expected, maybe I will read my eMail again. But, for now, my sole focus in life is trying to figure out what does a 'Royal' do when he/she doesn't want to be 'Royal' anymore? And, why does anyone care? ... But, back to the thread ... the orignal message started "same here" ... is that the hamlogger equivalent of #metoo? I can't wait, only 12 weeks (or thereabouts) an April 1st will be behind us for another year. Such senseless buffoonery. 'Nite all.

On 2020/01/10 17:44, Mike wrote:
I see the same, like on your screenshots.
Mike

Mike

Long story short:
Before update to 405 in Wsjt-x window I saw only callsigns I "need" to work.
After update I see all decoded callsigns no matter worked/confirmed before.
I tried to change blocking options, does not work.
Mike

ja1nlx

Mike

You make long story too short.

Anyone do not know what settings you use now.

You do not answer to my question. What you see with same settings with mine.

Sorry but I have no idea to solve your problem.

73