Topics

cherry pick option for dxcc needed on band

ANGEL WP4G

 Hello,

 If it's possible to configure cherry pick to just call needed dxcc on the band not needed grids?  Haven't figure out how.

Thanks 73

Bob

On the UDP BandMap click CONFIG | APPEARANCE | HIGHLIGHT & TEXT COLORS. UNcheck all 7 of the gridsquare options. Click APPLY, SeventyThree(s).

On 08/02/2020 4:22 PM ANGEL WP4G <wp4g@...> wrote:

 Hello,

 If it's possible to configure cherry pick to just call needed dxcc on the band not needed grids?  Haven't figure out how.

Thanks 73

f8aof@...

Hi ,
Same question but for the CQ zones on each band, I did not find any tips ....

73 Jerome F8AOF
On the UDP BandMap click CONFIG | APPEARANCE | HIGHLIGHT & TEXT COLORS. UNcheck all 7 of the gridsquare options. Click APPLY, SeventyThree(s).

On 08/02/2020 4:22 PM ANGEL WP4G <wp4g@...> wrote:

 Hello,

 If it's possible to configure cherry pick to just call needed dxcc on the band not needed grids?  Haven't figure out how.

Thanks 73

Bob

The cherry-picker does not know CQ Zones and does not call a station because of his Zone, SeventyThree(s).

On 08/03/2020 1:35 PM f8aof@... wrote:

Hi ,
Same question but for the CQ zones on each band, I did not find any tips ....

73 Jerome F8AOF
On the UDP BandMap click CONFIG | APPEARANCE | HIGHLIGHT & TEXT COLORS. UNcheck all 7 of the gridsquare options. Click APPLY, SeventyThree(s).
On 08/02/2020 4:22 PM ANGEL WP4G <wp4g@...> wrote:

 Hello,

 If it's possible to configure cherry pick to just call needed dxcc on the band not needed grids?  Haven't figure out how.

Thanks 73

f8aof@...

Hi Bob,

Thank you for your answer, do you think there is a way to perform this task ?
Jerome F8AOF

On the UDP BandMap click CONFIG | APPEARANCE | HIGHLIGHT & TEXT COLORS. UNcheck all 7 of the gridsquare options. Click APPLY, SeventyThree(s).
On 08/02/2020 4:22 PM ANGEL WP4G <wp4g@...> wrote:

 Hello,

 If it's possible to configure cherry pick to just call needed dxcc on the band not needed grids?  Haven't figure out how.

Thanks 73

Tom Wylie

I can't believe there are people out there happy for their computer to make contacts on their behalf then have the cheek to claim an award for effort....

It really devalues things like dxcc

Tom
GM4FDM

On Mon, 3 Aug 2020, 18:40 Bob, <k4cy@...> wrote:
The cherry-picker does not know CQ Zones and does not call a station because of his Zone, SeventyThree(s).
On 08/03/2020 1:35 PM f8aof@... wrote:

Hi ,
Same question but for the CQ zones on each band, I did not find any tips ....

73 Jerome F8AOF
On the UDP BandMap click CONFIG | APPEARANCE | HIGHLIGHT & TEXT COLORS. UNcheck all 7 of the gridsquare options. Click APPLY, SeventyThree(s).
On 08/02/2020 4:22 PM ANGEL WP4G <wp4g@...> wrote:

 Hello,

 If it's possible to configure cherry pick to just call needed dxcc on the band not needed grids?  Haven't figure out how.

Thanks 73

Bob

It is a cherry-picker, not a vacuum cleaner. SeventyThree(s).

On 08/03/2020 1:48 PM f8aof@... wrote:

Hi Bob,

Thank you for your answer, do you think there is a way to perform this task ?
Jerome F8AOF

On the UDP BandMap click CONFIG | APPEARANCE | HIGHLIGHT & TEXT COLORS. UNcheck all 7 of the gridsquare options. Click APPLY, SeventyThree(s).
On 08/02/2020 4:22 PM ANGEL WP4G <wp4g@...> wrote:

 Hello,

 If it's possible to configure cherry pick to just call needed dxcc on the band not needed grids?  Haven't figure out how.

Thanks 73

Bob

Why do you find it hard to believe Tom? To me it is simply another illustration of how the hobby has turned into a limbo-dancing competition to see how far the bar can be lowered. SeventyThree(s).