Cat Control FTDX9000MP

Paul M0YTT

Hi All

Can anyone tell me please what settings they have for the FTDX9000MP in Logger32? After a new install, a colleague of mine can't find the rig control settings for Baud rate etc etc. I couldn't find the answer in the User Files.
Thanks in advance

73 Paul M0YTT

Dave Colliau

You have to set the baud and port to match the rig . Baud can be anything you want as long as the rig and the rig baud rate in logger match  .
Dave N8DC

On 02/20/2021 3:49 PM Paul M0YTT via groups.io <paul2e1ays@...> wrote:

Hi All

Can anyone tell me please what settings they have for the FTDX9000MP in Logger32? After a new install, a colleague of mine can't find the rig control settings for Baud rate etc etc. I couldn't find the answer in the User Files.
Thanks in advance

73 Paul M0YTT

Dave Colliau

On 02/20/2021 3:49 PM Paul M0YTT via groups.io <paul2e1ays@...> wrote:

Hi All

Can anyone tell me please what settings they have for the FTDX9000MP in Logger32? After a new install, a colleague of mine can't find the rig control settings for Baud rate etc etc. I couldn't find the answer in the User Files.
Thanks in advance

73 Paul M0YTT

Paul M0YTT

Hi Dave

Thanks so much will give them a try fingers crossed, I can get him up and running again.

73 Paul

<image.png>