Cat Control FTDX9000MP

Paul M0YTT

Hi All 

Can anyone tell me please what settings they have for the FTDX9000MP in Logger32? After a new install, a colleague of mine can't find the rig control settings for Baud rate etc etc. I couldn't find the answer in the User Files.
Thanks in advance

73 Paul M0YTT 

Dave Colliau

You have to set the baud and port to match the rig . Baud can be anything you want as long as the rig and the rig baud rate in logger match  .
Dave N8DC

On 02/20/2021 3:49 PM Paul M0YTT via groups.io <paul2e1ays@...> wrote:

Hi All 

Can anyone tell me please what settings they have for the FTDX9000MP in Logger32? After a new install, a colleague of mine can't find the rig control settings for Baud rate etc etc. I couldn't find the answer in the User Files.
Thanks in advance

73 Paul M0YTT 

Dave Colliau

Hi All 

Thanks in advance

73 Paul M0YTT 

Paul M0YTT

Hi Dave 

Thanks so much will give them a try fingers crossed, I can get him up and running again.

73 Paul 

On 20 Feb 2021, at 20:56, Dave Colliau <n8dc-8@...> wrote:

<image.png>

Hi All 

Thanks in advance

73 Paul M0YTT