CAT CABLE

HI3B Radhames

Who knows where in the L32 user manual I can find the solution for an issue with my CAT cable.
Being connected to a USB port on my laptop, the radio does not transfer any data to L32.
I  did download and did  install the drivers, which are universal and not for a specific application.
I have configured the RADIO1 with all the baudrate parameters and with all the Icom models (mine is the IC7000),
and even so the radio does not send any data (frequency, mode, etc.) to L32.
The same CAT cable works perfectly with another application.
 Consequently, ruling out that the problem is in the cable.
It turn ON two lights flashing. One light green and  another red, when I have open  Comm port 3.
Any help, support, or suggestion is appreciated in advance.
--
Change to Full Features Digest (Rich formatting)
Tnx.

HI3B

Dave Colliau

Rada ... Dave here.  I will be available this coming Sunday for a team viewer session to check that out if your available .
Its got to work if your using it with another program but tell me what program is it ?

Dave N8DC