Topics

Callsign box in FT8 cherry picking mode?

Steve G1XOW

Hi All,

I first played with FT8 about a year ago.

I recall then that when in cherry picking mode, the chosen stations' callsign would get pre-populated in to the QSO "call" panel ready for logging. This had the major advantage to me that my antenna would then automatically track to the desired direction prior to working the FT8 cherry.

For some reason it has now stopped doing it. Not sure if this is due to a newer version or maybe a tick missing from some box or other.

Any clues please?

73 from Steve G1XOW
Life is complex - it has a real part and an imaginary part!

Bob

On the UDP BandMap, click CONFIG | CHERRY-PICKING OPTIONS. is the CLEAR/ENTER LOGBOOK ENTRY WHEN SENDING UDP REPLY option checked? SeventyThree(s).