Callsign alerts with regular expression

isabelle.fourias

HI,

How to highlight any callsign containing a defined prefix and a defined suffix (e.g /P) when spotted ? Such as  F1ABC/P. (Starting with F and ending with /P)

F* works for any callsign starting with F
*/P works for any callsign ending with /P

F*/P doesn't work !!

Thanks

Bob

There is no way to do exactly what you want. You could highligt all callsigns ending in /P with a filter */P. Of course all stations emdong in /P will be highlighted. You could limit it to only EU stations by filtering all Continents except EU. SeventyThree(s).

On 06/19/2021 4:45 AM isabelle.fourias via groups.io <isabelle.fourias@...> wrote:

HI,

How to highlight any callsign containing a defined prefix and a defined suffix (e.g /P) when spotted ? Such as  F1ABC/P. (Starting with F and ending with /P)

F* works for any callsign starting with F
*/P works for any callsign ending with /P

F*/P doesn't work !!

Thanks

isabelle.fourias

Thanks Bob,

That's pity !! I do not want to highlighted all call-sign ending in /P.
I would like to limit it to a specific country only.

Keep up the great work !