Topics

Bug with dxcc displaying

Mike

Hello.
In .396 version of Logger 32 there is a bug with displaying worked/confirmed DXCC's.
See screenshots attached.
1. 3d2eu is Rotuma, shows Fiji on map, worked/confirmed and qso entry window. 1.jpg
2. Previous QSO's window when you click on entry - it is still displayed as Fiji 3d2 not 3d2/r 2.jpg.
3. When you click on logbook page entry worked/confirmed now shows 3d2/r, but map and mail entry windows is still wrong.

DXCC stats seems to be unaffected.
Mike

Bob

Mike, 3D2EU was on Rotuma from Feb 25, 2018 to March 15, 2018. Today 3D2EU (if he is QRV) would be on Fiji. The pictures you sent did not show how 3D2EU was logged (as 3D2\R or 3D2). Please explain how why/what the bug is. What is/are your expectations? SeventyThree(s).

On September 30, 2019 at 10:32 AM Mike <ch25@...> wrote:

Hello.
In .396 version of Logger 32 there is a bug with displaying worked/confirmed DXCC's.
See screenshots attached.
1. 3d2eu is Rotuma, shows Fiji on map, worked/confirmed and qso entry window. 1.jpg
2. Previous QSO's window when you click on entry - it is still displayed as Fiji 3d2 not 3d2/r 2.jpg.
3. When you click on logbook page entry worked/confirmed now shows 3d2/r, but map and mail entry windows is still wrong.

DXCC stats seems to be unaffected.
Mike

Mike

Thanks Bob, now it makes sense :)
73, Mike

Bob

Mike, there are still many bugs, but I don't think this is one of them. Keep looking, you get one years free maintenance if you find one. SeventyThree(s).

On September 30, 2019 at 11:20 AM Mike <ch25@...> wrote:

73, Mike

Gary Hinson

Ooh! Ooh!  I think I found one! 

Oh, wait, no, PICNIC.

Gary  ZL2iFB

www.G4iFB.com

From: hamlogger@groups.io <hamlogger@groups.io> On Behalf Of Bob
Sent: 01 October 2019 04:33
To: hamlogger@groups.io
Subject: Re: [hamlogger] Bug with dxcc displaying

Mike, there are still many bugs, but I don't think this is one of them. Keep looking, you get one years free maintenance if you find one. SeventyThree(s).

73, Mike

Bob

Some people will go to great lengths to qualify for the one year free maintenance 😄

On September 30, 2019 at 3:09 PM Gary Hinson <Gary@...> wrote:

Ooh! Ooh!  I think I found one! 

Oh, wait, no, PICNIC.

Gary  ZL2iFB

www.G4iFB.com

From: hamlogger@groups.io <hamlogger@groups.io> On Behalf Of Bob
Sent: 01 October 2019 04:33
To: hamlogger@groups.io
Subject: Re: [hamlogger] Bug with dxcc displaying

73, Mike