Bug in V.294

John Muzyka

I have just noticed in the new V4.0.294 that on the great circle map that the little spot that shows where the station is when you put a call into the call field in this new version has gone, I have gone back to V.293 and its there as normal?? Is this a bug that has crept in with the new version. Screenshot below to see what I mean
John G4RCG

ja1nlx

John

I see this with ver4.0.294.

73 de aki
JA1NLX

------ Original Message ------
Sent: 2022/05/16 18:18:12
Subject: [hamlogger] Bug in V.294

I have just noticed in the new V4.0.294 that on the great circle map that the little spot that shows where the station is when you put a call into the call field in this new version has gone, I have gone back to V.293 and its there as normal?? Is this a bug that has crept in with the new version. Screenshot below to see what I mean
John G4RCG

Bob

I cannot reproduce this. Your attached screenshot shows the location of the DX as expected. SeventyThree(s).

On 05/16/2022 5:18 AM John Muzyka via groups.io <g4rcg@...> wrote:

John G4RCG

Rob

no bug here...works as expected, as before.

73 Rob G4UJS

NICK K. PLUMIDAKIS

Dear John Hi.

I can’t reproduce your problem.

It is working perfect with me.

My Best 73’s

De

Nick

SV1VS

From: hamlogger@groups.io <hamlogger@groups.io> On Behalf Of John Muzyka via groups.io
Sent: Monday, 16 May, 2022 12:18
To: hamlogger@groups.io

John G4RCG

Gilles DESANSAC F6IRA

same as Nick and Rob here. playing the windows without reproduce your problem. GL 73's

De : hamlogger@groups.io <hamlogger@groups.io> de la part de NICK K. PLUMIDAKIS <sv1vs@...>
Envoyé : lundi 16 mai 2022 13:31
À : hamlogger@groups.io <hamlogger@groups.io>
Objet : Re: [hamlogger] Bug in V.294

Dear John Hi.

I can’t reproduce your problem.

It is working perfect with me.

My Best 73’s

De

Nick

SV1VS

From: hamlogger@groups.io <hamlogger@groups.io> On Behalf Of John Muzyka via groups.io
Sent: Monday, 16 May, 2022 12:18
To: hamlogger@groups.io

John G4RCG

John Muzyka

Bob that was on the old version to show you what I meant in case I had not explained myself properly.
I will download the new version again and try it again and see if its the same
John G4RCG

John Muzyka

I re-downloaded the new version and its working as it should, not sure what happened before but all OK now, sorry for taking up he bandwidth.
Cheers
John G4RCG