Topics

Bind Macros

Rick EA4M

Hello all
I'm Rick EA4M a new user of Logger32 , I'm wondering if it's possible to bind F1 to F12 keys with shortcuts like CRTL+A to move the rotor or CRTL+C to clear the qso fields.....

Thanks a lot

Rick EA4M

Libre de virus. www.avast.com

Paul Sturpe

CTRL+W or ALT+W clears the fields in the Operator Window.
Paul, W3GQ

Bob

Rick, check out section 23 (page 409) of the help file. 73.

On 01/21/2021 5:54 AM Ricardo Navarrete via groups.io <ea4m@...> wrote:

Hello all
I'm Rick EA4M a new user of Logger32 , I'm wondering if it's possible to bind F1 to F12 keys with shortcuts like CRTL+A to move the rotor or CRTL+C to clear the qso fields.....

Thanks a lot

Rick EA4M

Libre de virus. www.avast.com

Rick EA4M

Hello

Maybe I didn't explain myself clearly.
What I want to do is to bind Fxx keys with hotkeys to use it with the data entry window. I don't want to turn the antenna each time I pick a callsign from the band data,I know that ctrl+A turn the antenna to SP and ALT+A turnt the antenna to LO but I want to use Fxx keys to do that. I wanna know if it is possible because i can't find anything about it into the instructions manual.......

Thanks in advance....

73 de Rick EA4M

On 01/21/2021 5:54 AM Ricardo Navarrete via groups.io <ea4m=ure.es@groups.io> wrote:

Hello all
I'm Rick EA4M a new user of Logger32 , I'm wondering if it's possible to bind F1 to F12 keys with shortcuts like CRTL+A to move the rotor or CRTL+C to clear the qso fields.....

Thanks a lot

Rick EA4M

Libre de virus. www.avast.com

Bob

If you want F1 in the logbook entry window to clear the logbook, then make the F1 macro in the radio control panel $clearlog$.

If you want F2 in the logbook entry window to turn the rotor to short path, then make the F2 macro in the radio control panel $rotator$.

If you want F3 in the logbook entry window to turn the rotor to long path, then make the F3 macro in the radio control panel $rotatorlp$.

Or you can make the radio control panel macros control_x (where x is the key ... like Ctrl_A to turn the antenna. It is all in section 23 of the document. 73

On 01/21/2021 9:34 AM Ricardo Navarrete via groups.io <ea4m@...> wrote:

[...]

Thanks a lot bob!!!!!

Great help and great logging program... I moved from DX4WIN and this is really amazing!!!!

73