Topics

Bind Macros

Rick EA4M

Hello all
I'm Rick EA4M a new user of Logger32 , I'm wondering if it's possible to bind F1 to F12 keys with shortcuts like CRTL+A to move the rotor or CRTL+C to clear the qso fields.....

Thanks a lot

Rick EA4M

Libre de virus. www.avast.com

Paul Sturpe

CTRL+W or ALT+W clears the fields in the Operator Window.
Paul, W3GQ

Bob

Rick, check out section 23 (page 409) of the help file. 73.

On 01/21/2021 5:54 AM Ricardo Navarrete via groups.io <ea4m@...> wrote:

Hello all
I'm Rick EA4M a new user of Logger32 , I'm wondering if it's possible to bind F1 to F12 keys with shortcuts like CRTL+A to move the rotor or CRTL+C to clear the qso fields.....

Thanks a lot

Rick EA4M

Rick EA4M

Hello 

Maybe I didn't explain myself clearly.
What I want to do is to bind Fxx keys with hotkeys to use it with the data entry window. I don't want to turn the antenna each time I pick a callsign from the band data,I know that ctrl+A turn the antenna to SP and ALT+A turnt the antenna to LO but I want to use Fxx keys to do that. I wanna know if it is possible because i can't find anything about it into the instructions manual.......

Thanks in advance....

73 de Rick EA4M

El jue., 21 ene. 2021 15:25, Bob <k4cy@...> escribió:
On 01/21/2021 5:54 AM Ricardo Navarrete via groups.io <ea4m=ure.es@groups.io> wrote:

Hello all

Thanks a lot

Rick EA4M

Bob

If you want F1 in the logbook entry window to clear the logbook, then make the F1 macro in the radio control panel $clearlog$.

If you want F2 in the logbook entry window to turn the rotor to short path, then make the F2 macro in the radio control panel $rotator$.

If you want F3 in the logbook entry window to turn the rotor to long path, then make the F3 macro in the radio control panel $rotatorlp$.

Or you can make the radio control panel macros control_x (where x is the key ... like Ctrl_A to turn the antenna. It is all in section 23 of the document. 73

On 01/21/2021 9:34 AM Ricardo Navarrete via groups.io <ea4m@...> wrote:

Hello 

What I want to do is to bind Fxx keys with hotkeys to use it with the data entry window. I don't want to turn the antenna each time I pick a callsign from the band data,I know that ctrl+A turn the antenna to SP and ALT+A turnt the antenna to LO but I want to use Fxx keys to do that. I wanna know if it is possible because i can't find anything about it into the instructions manual.......

Thanks in advance....

73 de Rick EA4M

El jue., 21 ene. 2021 15:25, Bob < k4cy@...> escribió:
On 01/21/2021 5:54 AM Ricardo Navarrete via groups.io <ea4m= ure.es@groups.io> wrote:

Hello all

Thanks a lot

Rick EA4M

Rick EA4M

Thanks a lot bob!!!!!

Great help and great logging program... I moved from DX4WIN and this is really amazing!!!!

El jue., 21 ene. 2021 16:13, Bob <k4cy@...> escribió:
If you want F1 in the logbook entry window to clear the logbook, then make the F1 macro in the radio control panel $clearlog$.

If you want F2 in the logbook entry window to turn the rotor to short path, then make the F2 macro in the radio control panel $rotator$.

If you want F3 in the logbook entry window to turn the rotor to long path, then make the F3 macro in the radio control panel $rotatorlp$.

Or you can make the radio control panel macros control_x (where x is the key ... like Ctrl_A to turn the antenna. It is all in section 23 of the document. 73
On 01/21/2021 9:34 AM Ricardo Navarrete via groups.io <ea4m=ure.es@groups.io> wrote:

Hello 

Thanks in advance....

73 de Rick EA4M

El jue., 21 ene. 2021 15:25, Bob < k4cy@...> escribió:
On 01/21/2021 5:54 AM Ricardo Navarrete via groups.io <ea4m= ure.es@groups.io> wrote:

Hello all

Thanks a lot

Rick EA4M