Bands / Continent

Panos

Hello I am looking for a report to print bands per continent. How easy its to implement? Thanks 73

Panos

Hi no any reply, I suppose that there isn't such an interest for qso per continent report 73

John, G4DRS

Panos,
I don't think you were being deliberately ignored. Rather, I think people were hoping that you might post some further explanation of what it is you are hoping to achieve.
'A report to print bands per continent' is somewhat vague.
Give us some more details and someone on here may be able to help. At the moment, we don't understand the question.

73,

John
G4DRS

Panos