From: Bob
Sent: Friday, February 14, 2020 11:28 AM
To: hamlogger@groups.io
Subject: Re: [hamlogger] Band plan error message help

If your radio connection is new (you've never had it working before), my first SWAG is that you have setup the polling interval to be too small (polling too fast, and the reply message is garbled). try 100ms for starters, you can play with it once you've resolved the problem. Other than that, take a peek at the radio debug window, there may be some clues there. SeventyThree(s).

On February 14, 2020 at 12:08 PM Glen and Pam Kesselring <kesselring73@...> wrote:

Any info on correcting this error message?

Invalid operation

The BandPlan has no entries that match a frequency of 0.0001 MHx.

The Band and Mode have not been changed.

Rig is IC 7610  and Win 10

Thanks, Glen K0JGH

Sent from Mail for Windows 10