Topics

BAD.adi

Ron Smith <n7rd@...>

New to group, just uploaded adif file to Logger32.  Ended up with 1713 Q's in BAD.adi.  Opened with Note Book and all are marked CNTY.  All the listings have cnty then a number, how do I repair this huge file and get these contacts into the program?

Thanks in advance.

--
Best Regards,

Ron N7RD

Bob <k4cy@...>

You have two choices: a) fix the CNTY field for each QSO rejected, or forget the CNTY field and import the QSO anyway. Take your pick.

If you decide you really don't care about the CNTY, then edit the ADIF file (using Notepad or something), and do a global replace of <CNTY: to <xCNTY:  Then change the name of the file from BAD.ADI to GOOD.ADI and import it. There is no ADIF defined xCNTY field, so it is ignored.

And, if your curious, you might want to analize a couple of the rejected QSOs to determine exactly what is wrong with them. If you don't know how, just copy and paste a couple of QSOs here, and we can take a peek.

SeventyThree(s).

On 01/30/2021 3:07 PM Ron Smith <n7rd@...> wrote:

New to group, just uploaded adif file to Logger32.  Ended up with 1713 Q's in BAD.adi.  Opened with Note Book and all are marked CNTY.  All the listings have cnty then a number, how do I repair this huge file and get these contacts into the program?

Thanks in advance.

--
Best Regards,

Ron N7RD