Automatic update failed since V4.02.6

albert.ho@...

I`m running Windows11 and automatic updates happened withoput problems up tp V4.02.5 of Logger32. Since than automatic update failed with the warning

I tried to run autoinstaller.exe as administrator as well with switching off my virus program, but that wasn`t successful.
Can anywhere help?

73 Albert, DF8LD

Bob

See page 59 of the help file. SeventyThree(s).

On 09/29/2022 6:32 AM albert.ho@... wrote:

I`m running Windows11 and automatic updates happened withoput problems up tp V4.02.5 of Logger32. Since than automatic update failed with the warning

I tried to run autoinstaller.exe as administrator as well with switching off my virus program, but that wasn`t successful.
Can anywhere help?

73 Albert, DF8LD

albert.ho@...

TNX Bob for your assistance. A copy of the full Version of Logger32 over that what I had brought success.
73 Albert, DF8LD