Topics

autolog in QSO Entry window

w1pr@...

I am new to Logger 32. I thought that there was a way for the program to autolog the Country and Report entries in the QSO Entry window, as well as have default sent/receive reports for individual modes, but I can't find how to enable these features in the Help file. Can anybody tell me what I am missing? TNX.
73 de Paul W1PR

Gary Hinson

Hi Paul

The default reports are tucked away in the Tools à Setup Bands and Modes (5th column):

DXCC countries are automatically looked up from prefixes and shown on-screen as we are logging stations, and they are saved with the QSO info by default (I think).  There is an option – somewhere! -  to display either the DXCC country code or its name in the log pane.  Is that what you mean?

As one of the keen DXers who has requested several of the many user-configurable options we have in Logger32, I wish to apologise to Bob and all of you using Logger32, for contributing to the bewildering number of right-click and menu options available.  Still, it’s better than all of you having to use the program the same way as me!