Auto-update 4.0.253 is online ...

Bob

Maintenance release (bug fixes) is online. SeventyThree(s).

Fabio IZ8MBW

Thank you Bob!
4.0.253 is again fast to startup (like version 4.0.251) and also more fast when shutdown (seems backup is more fast).
Until now no errors during using it and during closure.
CW Skimmer also works OK!

Many thanks.

73s
Fabio, IZ8MBW

On Wednesday, April 28, 2021, 11:21:12 PM GMT+2, Bob <k4cy@...> wrote:

Maintenance release (bug fixes) is online. SeventyThree(s).

Mike

After update N2AMG lookup gives error as on attached images.

Fabio IZ8MBW

I don't have this issue but I noticed that since version 4.0.253 sometimes the Secondary Admin Subdivisions (CNTY) is not valorized in the Logbook page (so when I put an USA QSO into the log) also if it's present into QRZ Lookup (software by N2AMG).

73s
Fabio, IZ8MBW

On Thursday, April 29, 2021, 07:16:12 PM GMT+2, Mike <ch25@...> wrote:

After update N2AMG lookup gives error as on attached images.

Bob

Is the CNTY field being populated in the logbook entry window, and not being logged? Or, is the CNTY field not populating the logbook entry window? 73.

On 04/29/2021 1:24 PM Fabio IZ8MBW via groups.io <iz8mbw@...> wrote:

I don't have this issue but I noticed that since version 4.0.253 sometimes the Secondary Admin Subdivisions (CNTY) is not valorized in the Logbook page (so when I put an USA QSO into the log) also if it's present into QRZ Lookup (software by N2AMG).

73s
Fabio, IZ8MBW

On Thursday, April 29, 2021, 07:16:12 PM GMT+2, Mike <ch25@...> wrote:

After update N2AMG lookup gives error as on attached images.

Fabio IZ8MBW

I don't have CNTY field (and never have had since lots of years in my Logger32 configuration) show in the Logbook entry window.
This is my Logbook entry window:
Inline image

so I can say that I don't have this filed (graphically) into Logbook entry window.
But In "Setup" -> "Setup users fields" I have it because I have it as "County":
Inline image

So I should have it enabled but not graphically enabled.

QRZ lookups show the CNTY field valorized but when I put the QSO in log the CNTY field is not always valorized.

With 4.0.252 (an also with previous versions of the last various years) it worked always.

Since the past versions I did not change anything in my Loggre32 configuration.

I can say this bug is born in version 4.0.253.

73s
Fabio, IZ8MBW

On Thursday, April 29, 2021, 07:52:29 PM GMT+2, Bob <k4cy@...> wrote:

Is the CNTY field being populated in the logbook entry window, and not being logged? Or, is the CNTY field not populating the logbook entry window? 73.
On 04/29/2021 1:24 PM Fabio IZ8MBW via groups.io <iz8mbw@...> wrote:

I don't have this issue but I noticed that since version 4.0.253 sometimes the Secondary Admin Subdivisions (CNTY) is not valorized in the Logbook page (so when I put an USA QSO into the log) also if it's present into QRZ Lookup (software by N2AMG).

73s
Fabio, IZ8MBW

On Thursday, April 29, 2021, 07:16:12 PM GMT+2, Mike <ch25@...> wrote:

After update N2AMG lookup gives error as on attached images.

Bob

Fabio, the CNTY field must be configured, and it is. To answer my question you will temporarily need to make it visible. 73.

On 04/29/2021 2:18 PM Fabio IZ8MBW via groups.io <iz8mbw@...> wrote:

I don't have  CNTY field (and never have had since lots of years in my Logger32 configuration) show in the Logbook entry window.
This is my Logbook entry window:

John Munton - G7SSE

Not populating the CNTY field in the entry window Bob.

John - G7SSE

--
73, John - G7SSE

Fabio IZ8MBW

I get your point.
Give me some times to answer.

73s
Fabio, IZ8MBW

On Thursday, April 29, 2021, 08:22:31 PM GMT+2, Bob <k4cy@...> wrote:

Fabio, the CNTY field must be configured, and it is. To answer my question you will temporarily need to make it visible. 73.
On 04/29/2021 2:18 PM Fabio IZ8MBW via groups.io <iz8mbw@...> wrote:

I don't have  CNTY field (and never have had since lots of years in my Logger32 configuration) show in the Logbook entry window.
This is my Logbook entry window:

Fabio IZ8MBW

Bob, it seems that CNTY field is not populated in the Logbook Entry window.
See here:

Inline image

73s
Fabio, IZ8MBW

On Thursday, April 29, 2021, 08:22:31 PM GMT+2, Bob <k4cy@...> wrote:

Fabio, the CNTY field must be configured, and it is. To answer my question you will temporarily need to make it visible. 73.
On 04/29/2021 2:18 PM Fabio IZ8MBW via groups.io <iz8mbw@...> wrote:

I don't have  CNTY field (and never have had since lots of years in my Logger32 configuration) show in the Logbook entry window.
This is my Logbook entry window:

Bob

Fabio, thanks. I think I have found/fixed it. I am testing. 73.

On 04/29/2021 3:54 PM Fabio IZ8MBW via groups.io <iz8mbw@...> wrote:

Bob, it seems that  CNTY field is not populated in the Logbook Entry window.
See here:

Inline image

73s
Fabio, IZ8MBW

On Thursday, April 29, 2021, 08:22:31 PM GMT+2, Bob <k4cy@...> wrote:

Fabio, the CNTY field must be configured, and it is. To answer my question you will temporarily need to make it visible. 73.
On 04/29/2021 2:18 PM Fabio IZ8MBW via groups.io <iz8mbw@...> wrote:

I don't have  CNTY field (and never have had since lots of years in my Logger32 configuration) show in the Logbook entry window.
This is my Logbook entry window:

Fabio IZ8MBW

Cool!

Ciao Bob.