I discovery a little bug.
In Get atomic Clock Time Window
The setup options d'ont work.
see picture in anexo

I using Ver. 4,0,244

73

Marcos Lima - PY1 ME

Bob

A very pretty picture. What is the bug? SeventyThree(s).

On 02/27/2021 3:01 PM Marcos Lima via groups.io <py1me@...> wrote:

Hello there,

I discovery a little bug.
In Get atomic Clock Time Window
The setup options d'ont work.
see picture in anexo

I using Ver. 4,0,244

73

Marcos Lima - PY1 ME

Marcos Lima

Hi,
Despite the selected setup, the clock is not updated automatically. Only manually
Marcos Lima

Bob

How do you know it is not updating? It is a background process there are no messages, marching bands, or fireworks ... it updates silently in th background. SeventyThree(s).

On 02/28/2021 4:18 PM Marcos Lima via groups.io <py1me@...> wrote:

Hi,
Despite the selected setup, the clock is not updated automatically. Only manually
Marcos Lima

Tom Wylie

Must be an FT8 thing??

Tom
GM4FDM

On Sun, 28 Feb 2021, 21:18 Marcos Lima via groups.io, <py1me=yahoo.com.br@groups.io> wrote:
Hi,
Despite the selected setup, the clock is not updated automatically. Only manually
Marcos Lima

Jose EA7BJ

do you run logger32 with administrator privileges?

if not, logger32 cannot update the time due to lack of permissions.

73 Ea7BJ Jose.

Marcos Lima

Good morning,

Thank you all for your attention.

I know that clock synchronization is in background. But after about 10 minutes after opening Logger 32,
the clock is 99% of the time late. When I don't manually sync after startup.

I know this because I use WSJT in FT8 and start to see the delay in the messages.

Yes, I always open Logger as an Administrator. And currently I always synchronize the clock manually when opening the program.

Sorry if I didn't make myself clear earlier. If there is still any doubt I am available.

73