Topics

"As for WSJT files, if you load the QSOs in real-time using the UDP message interface, you can auto-look up the callsign and retrieve name and state."

Gregg E

Bob or Anyone; how do you do this?  Is it in print somewhere?
I use the UDP setup to save the QSO into my logger file from WSJT but it only records the info from the WSJT screen. No auto Lookup.
Thanks
W5IDX

On Sunday, January 12, 2020, 09:10:38 AM CST, Bob <k4cy@...> wrote:

I have never downloaded an LoTW file, but I thought the state and some other fields were included in the record.

As for WSJT files, if you load the QSOs in real-time using the UDP message interface, you can auto-look up the callsign and retrieve name and state.

And, FWIW, I'd recommend JTDX in preference to WSJT (fewer bugs and foibles, and much better receive sensitivity). SeventyThree(s).
On January 12, 2020 at 9:48 AM Marvin Stern <marbern@...> wrote:

When downloading LOTW received QSL's, how can Logger32 print state names in the State column instead of leaving it blank.
I'm mainly interested in files received from WSJT files which only contain grids, not names.
Marv, W2AOC

Bob

I have just abandoned the football (no, the round ball type) final on TV, and am on my way to bed (in disgust). The results of tonight's game not withstanding, I have two disappointments in my life that I will never overcome - First is that my third wife wasn't a nymphomaniac she promised, and second is that the hamlogger reflector proves, many times a day, that one-way-skip is real (questions are frequent, answers are rare) ... So, who want's to prove me wrong and tell everyone what/where to click the mouse? SeventyThree(s).

On January 13, 2020 at 11:04 PM "Gregg E via Groups.Io" <w5idx@...> wrote:

[...]

ja1nlx

When you type W5IDX in Logbook entry window, do you see auto lookup window ?

and Name, State etc are populated in Logbook entry window ?

If so check "Log additional info from Logbook entry window" in Config/Logging option

in UDP BandMap. This is explained in the Logger32 Help. Look at paragraph 5.0 Menu

in the section "The UDP BandMap"

If not then setup Callsign lookup first. This is explained in the Logbook window/Callsign

lookup section in the Logger32 Help.

73

On 2020/01/14 13:04, Gregg E via Groups.Io wrote:
[...]

Thanks you Aki, I will try that when I have some more free time.
I am already configured for Auto Lookup.
Thanks
Gregg
W5IDX