Topics

... as a reminder ...

Bob

When you have installed todays Logger32 auto-update, remember to copy/paste the new Logger32.exe to your desktop. Move the icon front and center to the middle of your screen. Bait for the overzealous anti virus/malware weenies to hijack ... You think maybe it's time for these unelected self professed experts/authorities to be held accountable for their actions? BWTFDIK? SeventyThree(s).

PS. I'm now on a first name basis with Sandeep and Ashok at Microsoft. Defender has us covered.

Damian M0BKV

Brilliant! It looks like McAfee has us covered (since V410 when I spoke to them haven't been further irritated)

kenfilmer@outlook.com

Logger32 is working fine.

I’ve had Logger32 up-dates, its still working fine.

I’ve had Windows updates. Its still working fine.

I did what Bob said. Its still working fine.

What am I doing wrong?

73

Ken

G3XPO

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

When you have installed todays Logger32 auto-update, remember to copy/paste the new Logger32.exe to your desktop. Move the icon front and center to the middle of your screen. Bait for the overzealous anti virus/malware weenies to hijack ... You think maybe it's time for these unelected self professed experts/authorities to be held accountable for their actions? BWTFDIK? SeventyThree(s).

PS. I'm now on a first name basis with Sandeep and Ashok at Microsoft. Defender has us covered.

Michael Harris

Steady on there old chap. Keep talking like that and you will cut the traffic on the list by half.

Regards,

Mike VP8NO

On 28/07/2020 09:21, kenfilmer@... wrote:
Logger32 is working fine.
I’ve had Logger32 up-dates, its still working fine.
I’ve had Windows updates. Its still working fine.
I did what Bob said. Its still working fine.
What am I doing wrong?
73
Ken
G3XPO

kenfilmer@outlook.com

Ah yes, sorry Mike, I didn’t think about that!