Topics

Any word from the ARRL yet?

Bob

Inquiring minds want to know? When will Washington State (top left corner of the USA) qualify for 'New Country' status?  I have made the necessary changes to Logger32, and pending IARU and ARRL blessing, we're a heartbeat away from a new one. Let me know, and an auto-update is a mouse click away ... For the USA-CA chasers, so sad, you just lost 39 ... This is more fun than trying to put frogs in a box ... SeventyThree(s)AndBackToNetOverOver.

Dave Colliau

Bob. Whatever it is your on have the doctors adjust the dosage . I am worried for you .
Dave N8DC

--
Sent from Yahoo Email App for Android

Thursday, 11 June 2020, 09:26PM -04:00 from Bob k4cy@...:

Inquiring minds want to know? When will Washington State (top left corner of the USA) qualify for 'New Country' status?  I have made the necessary changes to Logger32, and pending IARU and ARRL blessing, we're a heartbeat away from a new one. Let me know, and an auto-update is a mouse click away ... For the USA-CA chasers, so sad, you just lost 39 ... This is more fun than trying to put frogs in a box ... SeventyThree(s)AndBackToNetOverOver.

Bob

Dave, just trying to be proactive. There's a lot of logging programs out there. When Antifa officially takes control, and the UN/IARU/ARRL give their blessing, don't you want to be the first on the block to get credit for a 'New one'? SeventyThree(s).

On June 11, 2020 at 9:29 PM Dave Colliau <n8dc-8@...> wrote:

Bob. Whatever it is your on have the doctors adjust the dosage . I am worried for you .
Dave N8DC

--
Sent from Yahoo Email App for Android

Thursday, 11 June 2020, 09:26PM -04:00 from Bob k4cy@...:

Inquiring minds want to know? When will Washington State (top left corner of the USA) qualify for 'New Country' status?  I have made the necessary changes to Logger32, and pending IARU and ARRL blessing, we're a heartbeat away from a new one. Let me know, and an auto-update is a mouse click away ... For the USA-CA chasers, so sad, you just lost 39 ... This is more fun than trying to put frogs in a box ... SeventyThree(s)AndBackToNetOverOver.

Dave Colliau

Well now that you put it that way ummm No !
Dave N8DC

--
Sent from Yahoo Email App for Android

Thursday, 11 June 2020, 09:46PM -04:00 from Bob k4cy@...: