Olivier F4FQH

Look this one too.

Pic taken august 10.

I was trying to make a QSO with LU1ASP
(Again with UDP windows method)

LU answered me
My report was not heard 2 times.
Then RK3DTV make a CQ
The system answered to this russian station ALONE !!! euuuuu
Never clicked on his call.
And lost LU1ASP, never made the contact...

Again maybe an issue of JTDX but interesting to tell you.

The second pic is the bug we spoke on the forum several time ago.
When the ?? are in the country column without making anything.
( i have this sometimes when i come back from a customer, and i’ve made nothing on the computer. But it’s not very often in the newest versions of logger.)

Or maybe....i dring to much beer ? ahaha

73

Olivier
F4FQH

Michael Harris

You drink too much beer and everyone else receives 2.3MB of jpg we have no interest in. Maybe a bit of image compression would be a good idea.

Regards,

Mike VP8NO

On 01/09/2019 10:02, Olivier F4FQH wrote:
[...]

No much compression, or the text is unreadable.
I should have cut only interesting part but difficult to show the bug on one pic.
And it’s dual screen so the pic is big.

Sorry Mike, maybe your connection on Falkland is slow.

73
Olivier
F4FQH

You drink too much beer and everyone else receives 2.3MB of jpg we have
no interest in. Maybe a bit of image compression would be a good idea.

Regards,

Mike VP8NO

On 01/09/2019 10:02, Olivier F4FQH wrote:
> Look this one too.
>
> Pic taken august 10.
> I was trying to make a QSO with LU1ASP
> (Again with UDP windows method)
> LU answered me
> My report was not heard 2 times.
> Then RK3DTV make a CQ
> The system answered to this russian station ALONE !!! euuuuu
> Never clicked on his call.
> And lost LU1ASP, never made the contact...
> Again maybe an issue of JTDX but interesting to tell you.
> The second pic is the bug we spoke on the forum several time ago.
> When the ?? are in the country column without making anything.
> ( i have this sometimes when i come back from a customer, and i’ve made nothing on the computer. But it’s not very often in the newest versions of logger.)
> Or maybe....i dring to much beer ? ahaha
> 73
> Olivier
> F4FQH

Bob

Olivier, I do not see this, and your picture did not show what your said. Do it again and send me the picture by direct mail. Ce n'est pas la roquette. 73.