Antenna selector - New feature

Andy None <va3pl@...>

Hi There
Was anybody able to program macros in DATA TERMINAL to control antenna selector.
I am unable to open help file and find it there.
Andy SP9KR

Jim Hargrave

Andy,

You must have Logger32 ver 3.50.354 .

Logger32 Help version “3.50.354 Beta 1” is now available for download.

This version has the procedure for setting up the antenna serial port.

The antenna serial port uses the Data Terminal, however setup procedures are in the “Hardware setup | Antennas | Setup Antenna selector.

Mine is working very well.

Jim – w5ifp@...

Was anybody able to program macros in DATA TERMINAL to control antenna selector.

I am unable to open help file and find it there.
Andy SP9KR

Colin Hendry

Hello,
I have read this old thread and have a question. The help file talks about serial, parallel and USB ports but only has explicit instructions on how to setup the first two. Is there anyway to use a USB port to drive the relays. I have it working at the moment through a GUI but would be great to have it work automatically. One issue maybe that it appears under device manager as an HMI and not port.
Any thoughts most welcomed,

Colin G0ODR