Topics

Ancora una volta Logger32 si blocca di nuovo con questo errore su Register Windows " errore è in: C: \ Windows \ System32 \ ucrtbase.dll " ecc.

Stefano Zoli - Alice mail -

Hi Alex.. I am also suffering sudden crash problems, he does everything himself even leaving logger32 alone, I did not investigate at the registry level .. I do not find any error message when it closes it ends as if I closed it manually.. Reading here some users complain about the same modes I can say that the feeling is that the collision takes place from TELNET towards the DXCLUSTER window I say this because just today during a sh/dx /20 call the program closed but everything happens random.

73's  Steve ik4dry

Jan

No problem here

73
Jan
PA4JJ

Op 7-3-2021 om 09:45 schreef Stefano Zoli - Alice mail -:
Hi Alex.. I am also suffering sudden crash problems, he does everything himself even leaving logger32 alone, I did not investigate at the registry level .. I do not find any error message when it closes it ends as if I closed it manually.. Reading here some users complain about the same modes I can say that the feeling is that the collision takes place from TELNET towards the DXCLUSTER window I say this because just today during a sh/dx /20 call the program closed but everything happens random.

73's  Steve ik4dry

my dxspider clusters running on a raspberry pi:
pa4jj-2 83.162.186.242 port 7300
pa4jj-3 83.162.186.242 port 7388

Alex Del Chicca

Hi Steve,

yes if you go to look in the windows log file in Windows Event Viewer and Logs, you will see that you find the problem for which the Logger32 closes. However,

I solved it by removing the old logger32.ini file.

After I recreated the file logger32.ini and reconfigured everything, well, since that moment I have not had more crashes .... or rather it happened to me again within a month a couple of times, but probably because of me.

Now the Logger32 works with open cat, udp, two telnet connections to two clusters and blocks or better .... I haven't had any more crashes.

So I advise those who have had these problems to recreate the logger32.ini file from the beginning and you will see that the problems are solved.

I point out, however, that in fact the problem I had and that you have, was created by the telnet connection, or by the spot clusters that,

passing from the Telnet window to the DX Spot window, crashed the Logger.

But I repeat after re-creating the Logger32.ini file, everything is solved.

73 Alex ik5pwj