From: hamlogger@groups.io [mailto:hamlogger@groups.io] On Behalf Of Damian M0BKV via groups.io
Sent: þriðjudagur, 19. maí 2020 09:11
To: hamlogger@groups.io
Subject: [hamlogger] Always on Top UDP Band Plan

Down loaded the Logger32 update but now can't find in the Configuration of UDP Band Plan 'Always on Top' Setting to tick?

Bob

The option has been removed. The UDP BandMap is shown on-top of other Logger32 Windows by default. SeventyThree(s).

On May 19, 2020 at 5:11 AM "Damian M0BKV via groups.io" <damianm0bkv@...> wrote:

Down loaded the Logger32 update but now can't find in the Configuration of UDP Band Plan 'Always on Top' Setting to tick?

DamianM0BKV

The only thing about the UDP Band Plan always being on top of other Logger32 windows is that it isn't on top of the WSIT-x window. When it was then I used the UDP Band Plan window to click on a DX call sign and this immediately brought up Logger32 on top with the DX call in the Logging Window of Logger32. Now I click on 'Internet call up lookup' and get these details ready to be logged. I supose 'Enable Callsign Lookup when clicking on WSIT' would possibly achieve this although this doesn't work (not sure what its suppose to do)on my PC. The 'Start WSIT/JTDX as On Top window'. doesnt work on my PC either.
No big deal as I click on the Logger32 icon in the Desktop Tray but thought I ought to explain.
Damian