From: mac@...
Sent: Thursday, May 19, 2022 4:41 AM
To: hamlogger@groups.io
Subject: Re: [hamlogger] Error Message

Thanks Bob.  I recently had to set a correction of -90 when the tracking window for no known reason was reading the incorrect heading by 90°.  This was the only way I could find to correct it.  My Green Heron reads correctly leaving me no choice.  Any other suggestions or do I just have to live with the error code.
Thanks again for your response.

Mac W8LMG