Topics

ADIF File remain in use and locked after updating the QSL status with v4.0.244

Alain F5LMJ

Hi to the group
Since the v4.0.244 install when synchronise eQSL from ADIF, after updating the eQSL status in L32 the ADI file remain in use and locked and can't be deleted.
L32 must be close in order to delete the file
73 Alain F5LMJ

Stefano Zoli - Alice mail -

I can not evaluate this situation as this update fails to install itself and does not give me any suggestion to understand the reason ... do I wait for any ideas?

Tanks ik4dry

Inviato da Posta per Windows 10

Since the v4.0.244 install when synchronise eQSL from ADIF, after updating the eQSL status in L32 the ADI file remain in use and locked and can't be deleted.
L32 must be close in order to delete the file
73 Alain F5LMJ

Bob <k4cy@...>

Not for me Alain, the file is closed when I close the eQSL Sync window. SeventyThree(s).