Topics

ADIF error with Labrador

PY2NY

Hi guys

Importing my ARRL CW Adif file and I got errors
in QSOs with LB, NF / VE, and even DC / USA.

Need I correct something?
.
..
--------------------------------
PY2NY / SP9NY / V26NY  - Vitor Luis Aidar dos Santos

Bob <k4cy@...>

I don't know what an ARRL CW ADIF file looks like, but if it is the ARRL_SECTION field in the ADIF file that is causing the error, then edit the ARRL_SECT.DB file in your Logger32 directory (it is an simple text file). Add rows like this:

LB | NF
NL | NF
DC | MD

And, as th ARRL continue to add weird and wonderful sections, you can add to the list.

That might help. SeventyThree(s).

On 02/22/2021 11:48 AM PY2NY <py2ny.vitor@...> wrote:

Hi guys

Importing my ARRL CW Adif file and I got errors
in QSOs with LB, NF / VE, and even DC / USA.

Need I correct something?
.
..
--------------------------------
PY2NY / SP9NY / V26NY  - Vitor Luis Aidar dos Santos

PY2NY

Thanks a lot K4CY !! Will do that.
.
..
--------------------------------

Em seg., 22 de fev. de 2021 às 14:19, Bob <k4cy@...> escreveu:

I don't know what an ARRL CW ADIF file looks like, but if it is the ARRL_SECTION field in the ADIF file that is causing the error, then edit the ARRL_SECT.DB file in your Logger32 directory (it is an simple text file). Add rows like this:

LB | NF
NL | NF
DC | MD

And, as th ARRL continue to add weird and wonderful sections, you can add to the list.

That might help. SeventyThree(s).
On 02/22/2021 11:48 AM PY2NY <py2ny.vitor@...> wrote:

Hi guys

Importing my ARRL CW Adif file and I got errors
in QSOs with LB, NF / VE, and even DC / USA.

Need I correct something?
.
..
--------------------------------
PY2NY / SP9NY / V26NY  - Vitor Luis Aidar dos Santos

Tom Wylie

Labrador is NL?   Newfoundland?

73
GM4FDM

On Mon, 22 Feb 2021, 16:48 PY2NY, <py2ny.vitor@...> wrote:
Hi guys

Importing my ARRL CW Adif file and I got errors
in QSOs with LB, NF / VE, and even DC / USA.

Need I correct something?
.
..
--------------------------------
PY2NY / SP9NY / V26NY  - Vitor Luis Aidar dos Santos

jan0

Importing my ARRL CW Adif file and I got errors

in QSOs with LB, NF / VE, and even DC / USA.

Need I correct something?

.

..

PY2NY / SP9NY / V26NY  - Vitor Luis Aidar dos Santos

Fabien TK5MH

Hi,
Edit the bad.adi file in the logger32 directory
Change the state from DC to MD
Do the same for VE provences
Rename the file to fixed.adi or anything else
Import this file into logger32
73, Fabien