Topics

Adding New Countries To Logger Data Base?

David Sinclair <k3ky@...>

Has anyone successfully added 4W6, East Timor to Logger?
If so, how did you get it to accept the prefix? My version
(7.05) would not accept 4W6. Thanks, 73, David K3KY

CF Lights <cflights@...>

FWIW Version 7.07b is on line it also contains the changes for you on this
and Chesterfield Islands.
73, Chas

Has anyone successfully added 4W6, East Timor to Logger?
If so, how did you get it to accept the prefix? My version
(7.05) would not accept 4W6. Thanks, 73, David K3KY

Gregg's Mail <gah@...>

I am sorry to inform you that Gregg Houck suffered a massive heart attack on
6/28/00 and passed away.

I am Jim Hoffman, one of Gregg's friends, his employer, and a fellow Amateur
(KA3HQR).

If you have furthur inquires, e-mail me jimh@...

Sincerely,
Jim

Has anyone successfully added 4W6, East Timor to Logger?
If so, how did you get it to accept the prefix? My version
(7.05) would not accept 4W6. Thanks, 73, David K3KY

Visit these sites for logger and other downloads:
http://www.itis.net/golist/ and...
http://www.chroniclenetworks.com/~dwm/Logger.htm