Topics

Adding data

James Holohan

Hi.
When operating FT8 with WSJT UDP Socket most times the QSO details such as Name and QTH are not filled in to the log (I am using SP9AUV-lookup QRZ.com with paid subscription to QRZ.com). It works perfectly for SSB and CW. Also, when I attempt to add the details manually afterwards I get the following message:

Also, when I sync my log with LoTW the "BAD.adi" files returns the same FT8 QSO's that I couldn't retrospectively edit.

Bob

The error message is generated if the QSO being edited has no callsign, no band, or no mode. If you edit the bad.adi file, you can see what is missing. You can also look at the QSO in the logbook page window and see what is missing. SeventyThree(s).