Topics

Adding a new adif field

Rick EA4M

Hello all

I added a.new secondary award (local trig points award) and I want to add an adif field to import the references from the website

How can I create it?

Thanks

73'de Rick EA4M

Rick EA4M

I meant add my award qso's with the references......

On Fri, Mar 5, 2021, 22:32 Rick EA4M via groups.io <ea4m=ure.es@groups.io> wrote:
Hello all

I added a.new secondary award (local trig points award) and I want to add an adif field to import the references from the website

How can I create it?

Thanks

73'de Rick EA4M

ja1nlx

Rick

How about using User_1 (or 2 and 3) field for the reference ?

I meant add my award qso's with the references......

On Fri, Mar 5, 2021, 22:32 Rick EA4M via groups.io <ea4m=ure.es@groups.io> wrote:
Hello all

I added a.new secondary award (local trig points award) and I want to add an adif field to import the references from the website

How can I create it?

Thanks

73'de Rick EA4M

Rick EA4M

Yes... I tried with that but I couldn't be able to assign a different adif file than listed. ....

I don't know if you understand what I want to to explain.

Thanks