From: "Bob" <k4cy@...>
Sent: 18/06/2020 00:16:24
Subject: [hamlogger] A request for your assistance ...

This is addressed to the more computer literate. Do me, and all Logger32 users, a favor please. Starting this release (and every new release that follows), put a copy of the Logger32.exe on your desktop, so that your AV software (whatever you use) can see it. Every time it is hijacked, send a false positive report to your AV vendor. Hopefully they'll get as tired of the complaints as we are with their endless hijacking.

I, and all the users who can't spell QWERTY, would very much appreciate your participation. SeventyThree(s).

--
73, John - G7SSE

Damian M0BKV

I complained directly to the helpdesk at McAfee when I went from V409 to V410 a while back and suffered a wipe out.  It took them a week to look into it but fixed it and I haven't had any problems since. AND haven't needed to make an exception since. Good service from them and In the UK McAfee is free with BT Broadband.