Topics

A new version

Fred Bourne

Hi
Having read all about the lake of coping the name into the name field, I didn’t have a problem with it. But now I have done an update the new version doesn’t copy the name into the name field.
Any help would be greatly received.
I run w10 on a i7 machine

73 Fred G3YJQ

On 18 Jul 2020, at 10:33, Jerzy Smietanski SP9AUV <sp9auv@...> wrote:

Hello all !

I inform , that I do a new version program BUREAU_ALL_QRZ_COM_v 2.5.3.1  ,

http://sp9auv.com/EN/index.html?downloading_programs_cooperating_with_logger32.php

because on QRZ.COM was did changes on the www page,
cooperating with Logger32 and 4-tj server type QRZ  for personal data for ham-radio .

Also I do  changes in a program AWARD_SECRETARY_v_3.0.3

http://sp9auv.com/EN/index.html?download_project_award_secretary_and_version_history.php

and in a DXCC_XML_list_ver_1.1.4

  http://sp9auv.com/EN/index.html?downloading_program_dxcc_xml_list_exe.php

because  on page CLUBLOG was did changes for file version CTY.XML .
Now this programs not stop when downlading this file .

                          Vy 73 de Jerzy SP9AUV

Wolny od wirusów. www.avast.com

Fred Bourne

Hi.
Just did more checking out of the New update, now I find that the grid is not populating as well as the name.
Many thanks

73 Fred G3YJQ

On 18 Jul 2020, at 11:19, Fred Bourne <g3yjq@...> wrote:

[...]

Bob

I assume you're referring to the N2AMG L32Lookups utility that accesses the QRZ.COM database (on this reflector, it's always dangerous to assume anything). This is not a utility that I use, but seeing as four thousand other subscribers were too damn idle/lazy to comment, I update to ver 1.0.17.1 ... works for me ... You're Fred in IO70vj and wear cool shades. SeventyThree(s).

On 07/18/2020 7:01 AM Fred Bourne <g3yjq@...> wrote:

[...]

Michael Harris

Couldn't possibly comment, I conduct my QSO's by radio not the Internet.

Regards,

Mike VP8NO

On 18/07/2020 20:43, Bob wrote:
[...]

You dinosaur you ...

On 18/07/2020 20:43, Bob wrote:
[...]

Hi Bob.
Thanks for your reply, yes it’s the add on app I was referring to.
Glad y like the shades, unfortunately the are tradition glasses hi. Goof luck keep well and stay safe.
73 Fred G3YJQ