new L32 logger/JTDX

CW Carpenter <NMCHAS39@...>

Transferring my log from another logging program. All went well, no problems. I was using WSJT-X with a former logger. I want to try JTDX with L32. But it seems that program is being blocked and I can not find any place to download this program. Politics should stay out of amateur radio.
So my question is does anyone know where I can get a copy of JTDX????

Would appreciate any info. Thanks and 73,
Charlie K4Sweet Home Alabama

Roberto Poncemi

Il mar 9 ago 2022, 16:10 CW Carpenter <NMCHAS39@...> ha scritto:
Transferring my log from another logging program. All went well, no problems. I was using WSJT-X with a former logger. I want to try JTDX with L32. But it seems that program is being blocked and I can not find any place to download this program. Politics should stay out of amateur radio.
So my question is does anyone know where I can get a copy of JTDX????

Would appreciate any info. Thanks and 73,
Charlie K4Sweet Home Alabama

Peter Eckersberger

This is an other place to find "JTDX" ... <https://sourceforge.net/projects/jtdx-improved/>

You may even try "JTDX improved" which brings a lot of advantages compared to the original "JTDX".

73 de Peter, OE3EPW

CW Carpenter <NMCHAS39@...>

Peter, That downloaded. Thanks for the tip.
Roberto, tried that earlier and it gave me the 404 not found,

Even though its a cloned version of jtdx, will see how it works. Do appreciate the advice, all.

73, charlie K4SHA

Peter Eckersberger

Charlie,

You're welcome. I'm sure you'll like it. Enjoy and have fun.

73 de Peter, OE3EPW