From: Bob
Sent: Wednesday, July 6, 2022 11:42 PM
To: hamlogger@groups.io
Subject: Re: [hamlogger] Auto-update v4.0.295 is on-line

Merci, mon vieux.
On 07/05/2022 2:39 PM Gary Hinson <gary@...> wrote:

I have just uploaded the current Logger32 v4 User Manual as well.

Thanks to an outstanding effort by André F5JBR, the entire ~900 page Logger32 manual is now also available in French

Translating such a massive, complex, technical document, while dealing with my curious English and drafting mistakes, was a huge undertaking.  Merci beaucoup André!

Feel free to add either or both URLs to the Help menu in Logger32 following the instructions in section 4.2.7:

Those fixed links always point to the latest available versions.