Cherry Picking and DXCC blocking

DamianM0BKV

Hi I wanted to work 6mts DX using FT8 and Cherry Picking  but didn't want to work the UK whilst there was a lift on so tried entering all the UK DXCC references into the block feature but it seemed to prioritise them! Am I doing something wrong or just misunderstanding how it works. 73 Damian

ja1nlx

Damian

This block JA (DXCC 339)

On 2022/06/18 15:36:36, DamianM0BKV via groups.io <kammdp@...> wrote:

Hi I wanted to work 6mts DX using FT8 and Cherry Picking  but didn't want to work the UK whilst there was a lift on so tried entering all the UK DXCC references into the block feature but it seemed to prioritise them! Am I doing something wrong or just misunderstanding how it works. 73 Damian

DamianM0BKV

Hi, I thought you needed to include the # character before the DXCC country code ie '#339'.  I will remove this character.
73 Damian

Bob

G*
M*
2*

May be the easiest/simplest. SeventyThree(s)

On 06/18/2022 11:25 AM DamianM0BKV via groups.io <kammdp@...> wrote:

Hi, I thought you needed to include the # character before the DXCC country code ie '#339'.  I will remove this character.
73 Damian

Gary Hinson <Gary@...>

My fault, Damian.  I will remove the spurious ‘#’ from the info in the User Manual section 15.6.3